America in Need
Decisions for America's Future
“Because Jesus Christ is the only hope for America (1 Corinthians 3:11), we call our nation to God and pray for His forgiveness and blessing (2 Chronicles 7:14) and for the liberty and freedom to continue to proclaim His Name until He returns (2 Corinthians 4:5). Will you stand with us in fervent prayer for our nation?” —Franklin Graham
My Pledge to God
- I pledge to honor God at home—by living biblical principles, striving for purity in or out of marriage, and pursuing godliness in all my relationships.
Hebrews 13:4; 1 Corinthians 6:9–11; Romans 12:10; John 13:34
- I pledge to honor God in public—by standing for biblical principles and serving those in need.
James 1:27; Isaiah 58:10; 1 Corinthians 16:13
- I pledge to honor God by upholding biblical principles, including the sanctity of life and the sacredness of marriage.
Proverbs 14:34; Psalm 139:13; Matthew 19:4–6
My Pledge to My Country
- I pledge to pray fervently and faithfully for America.
- I pledge to uphold biblical principles and pray that America returns to adhering to Christian beliefs.
- I pledge to engage in my community with God’s truth and prayerfully consider expanding His Kingdom on earth.